QF002 2.4G 2CH Rc Airplane Glider Three Axis Gyro DIY Wingspan Aircraft
- DIY:Very easy to build this airplane by instruction manual,and equipped with a light bar, which can be fixed on both sides of the wing, the light has two modes of constant light and blinking, can fly freely in the night sky
- Adopt high-efficiency motor, full of power.
- Multi-axis gyroscope system, reasonable aerodynamic layout, flight is very stable, easy for beginners to fly.
- Reasonable structural design, mini shape, DIY assembly structure.
- Adopt EPP material in one piece, the appearance is smooth and very resistant to impact.
- The flight weight is only 31g. Go forward and fly left and right.
- Wingspan / Width:352mm
- Body length:280mm
- Radio: 2.4Ghz 2-Channel
- Motor: Motor air core cup 615
- Remote control distance (m): 150m
- Recommended Battery: 3.7V250mAh lithium polymer battery (dual protection) (Built in)
- Flight time: about 18 minutes
- For Age: Over 14 years
- Flying/Running Weight: 31g
- Charger: USB Cable
- Charging time: about 30-35 minutes
- Material: EPP Foam
- Experience Level: Beginners ~ Expert
- Where To Play: Outdoor
- Package size (L x W x H): 38x12.6x7cm/15.2x5.1x2.7in
- 1 x Airplane
- 1 x Remote control,
- 1 x Instruction manual,
- 1 x lithium battery(Built in)
- 1 x Screwdriver,
- 1 x USB charging cable,
- 1 x Receiving board,
- 1 x Left motor,
- 1 x Right motor,
- 2 x Paddle,
- 1 x Landing gear
- 2 x Decorative lights